Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Vacation!! (Part Two)

Being back home is something special. I feel like I should be excited, but truthfully, things just feel normal. There's this peace inside me, like I'm back now, I'm safe, I don't have to worry any longer. It's day four, and I feel amazing.

Last night, we had my friend Wenz' sixteenth birthday. Eighty people showed up, all hanging out, eating, drinking, telling Wenz happy birthday. It was so fun! One of the best days of my life that will be remembered when I'm old and blind (yes blind).

My youth pastor was there, and all of his eight kids. He's one of the people I really missed, so it was awesome seeing him every few minutes. My friend Ben and I hung out too. We jumped on the trampoline and almost broke it. By rear touched the ground while I was getting super bounced. Then there was Sam...who I really don't like. He's weird, and he talks too much, but I feel bad for not liking him because he likes me. I told him if he let me make him a bracelet I would like him. But for now I do not like him. This is a picture of him, the skinny white Sam, and this girl that was staying with my other friend. (They wouldn't leave the poor girl alone)



I also made a new friend. Wenz' uncle Josh plays music, and released an album that he's selling by hmself, like, I think it's called indy artist *slaps forhead because she can't believe she just said that*. I really wanted to meet him and hear him play. When he showed up, Wenz introduced us, and I was like, "Okey, whatever" and moved on. But after a while I went to play the piano, and he started playing with me. It was kinda weird, but he was hecka good at it. Later on after dinner, he pulled me aside and told me to come play some more. So we had a little piano lesson, then we played the coolest, most beautiful song I've ever heard on he piano. The cool thing was, we were both improvising, but using the system he taught me, it sounded like we both new the song. It was crazy insane, as Wenz likes to say. We also traded bracelets, but he broke mine. Here's a picture of us at the piano.



Later that night, I had a late night trampoline jump with Chase, Ben, Chile, and Matthew. I was hanging out with the tween boys because all Jeremiah and Wenz wanted to do was talk about relationships. Lame.

That was about it. Wenz and I ended the night by eating a lot of candy, reading her birthday cards, and talking to my parents. It was an awesome night.

More updates to come. So far, I have two concerts planned, a babysitting job, and serving at a graduation party, so it should be pretty exciting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My gosh Sel that was amazing!!! Having you at my party made me feel so amazing!!!! i had a great birthday! I will be saad when you leave but your here for twenty more days so yay! LOVE LOVE LOVE you

-Wenzday

Unknown said...

That was Wenz'BTW