Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Vacation!! (Part Three)

Wenz is a bad driver. Wenz is a bad driver. Wenz is a bad driver. Wenz is a bad driver.



I drove with Wenz for the first time yesterday, and since I'm her best friend and she loves me, I can say right out that she is a pretty horrible driver. Her dad told me I wasn't safe with her behind the wheel before we took off, and he was right. If you value your life you will not ever go out for a drive with her.

Wenz also has a stupid dog who will not leave me alone.

On the bright side, Chlo came over today to hang out because we were bored. We called my dad to ask him if I was allowed to see a movie, and he imitated all these voices. First he was the CPA, then he was Runaways anonymous, and all kinds of things from Arnold Schwarzenegger to a taxidermist. It was crazy. I have never heard him do something like that. Oh, sure he does lots of crazy stuff but he was really out there today.

Hmmm....what else....HEY WENZ, WHAT ELSE HAPPENED TODAY THAT WAS FUNNY?

Oh yes, we initiated Chloe into our club today. We walked out to the super secret location of our business, The Colorful Zebra. Initiation included...oh Wenz said it's super secret. Never mind.

Wenz also hates the word frothy. Chlo, Wenz and I all had two cups of chai tea with froth on top, and every time we said frothy, she would get mad at us. She can't explain why she hates that word so much, she just hits us and throws stuff at us when we say it.

Yesterday I went to youth group. My youth pastor uses the same stories he did a year and a half ago. What is up wit dat?

Hey Wenz has a Skillet song on her computer in her play list!

In closing, Wenz took the coolest picture of me today.



Yes, I'm blogging. =)

No comments: