Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Vacation!! (Part Four? I think)

I am really having the best time of my life. I felt guilty today, because today was the first time I truly missed home. I think it's because I know all this is going to end in less than two weeks. I want things to go back to normal, back where my new home is. I hate this feeling, to miss my true home when I'm here in my real home. But this is the way thingss are. This is life.

No pictures this time but I thought I should do an update. Wenz dyed my blond highlights purple! It is really awesome, even though the whole proses was rather nightmare-ish. At one point I had to basically shower fully dressed to keep from getting purple all over Wenz' mom's bathroom. I will post pictures of it next blog. I can't now because Wenz thought it would be fun to braid my hair in two pig tail braids today. Ugh.

On Saturday, Wenz and her parents took me shopping. I spend an insane amount of money, but new clothes are always good. It was an interesting experience, because Wenz and I have two very different styles of clothing. She's this classy, fancy blouse and boot cut jeans girl, while I'm the rocker chick who wears black all the time. She managed to spend a half hour at least inside Forever 21. I pretty much just followed her around, asking if we could go yet. I'm a personal fan of Converse and Zumies.

Today Wenz, her sister, the girl they baby sit and I had a water party. We put the sprinkler underneath the trampoline and jumped on it in our bathing suits. It was fun, but terrifying to someone like me who doesn't care for water too much.

Well, better go now. I have a friend who wants me. =)

No comments: