Thursday, June 24, 2010

Half and half

A lot of you probably know that I'm a half and half, half Mexican and half white. I'm also the oldest of four children, and today I noticed something strange. We all turned out white. I mean, you can sort of tell by my face that I have some Mexican in me, but my skin is deathly white in some places. My brother has some awesome tanning abilities that could pass him as Mexican, but he doesn't have the facial shape I have.

Seriously, what are the odds? Me and all of my siblings had a 50% chance of being Mexican, but not one of us got it. I have a friend who is half and half like me. She has a Mexican mom and a white dad, just like I do. But she looks totaly Mexican. Her brother looks white, just really tan.

So they had one out of two, not surprisingly. But my family has none out of four. Crazy.



What's wrong with my family? Comment please, tell me what you think.

No comments: