Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer vacation!! (Part One)

Tomorrow I leave for a three week long vacation, without my family.

I must say, it's going to be so weird without them. I'm always planning around what my family wants to do, always going places with them, always with them in some way. But starting tomorrow, I will be on my own.

I'm trying not to be too sad about leaving. I mean, this is my first time I get to be away from home. But honestly, I'm going to miss my little siblings and my parents. Sure, it'll be fun hanging out with my best friend all month and sharing her room, but I already think I'm going to get homesick real fast.

On a happier note, I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!! The time is going by so slowly. I don't know how I'm supposed to go to sleep tonight. Tomorrow I have to get up early. I don't understand these people who get up early just for the fun of it. It's not natural to be up anytime before 8 am in the morning. But tomorrow it will be worth it to drag myself out of bed at 6 o'clock.

I hope none of my friends see this before Sunday, because it's supposed to be a secret. It's going to be so fun to just show up at church on Sunday, and freak everyone out. I can already see Haley gasping and shouting my name, asking why I'm here. "Well, duh, Haley, I'm here to see you! What did you think I was doing here, digging for gold?" Haha yep, it's going to be a great vacation.

More to come later this week...

No comments: