Sunday, June 27, 2010

What I Do When I'm really Super Bored

These are banners I make on my computer when I have nothing else to do. If you like them I can make you one, just send me some pictures and colors you want me to use, and I'll see what I can do. Ok, here they are. Click on them to view them full size.


This would be Andrew Garcia.


This is Ben Kasica from Skillet. The words are the lyrics to "Treasure" by Flyleaf.


Danny Gokey......duh. Not my best work.


This is my sister Genevieve. I took these pictures by the way.


John Cooper from Skillet, with the rest of the band in the background.


I just made this one really fast for my friend Haley. Lee Dewyze in case you can't read (which would be weird, why would you come to my blog if you can't read?)


Creepy John Cooper.


This is a wallpaper I made custom for my computer, but it ended up looking kinda weird. It's John Cooper and Ben Kasica, with a poem I wrote.

These are all banners I made for the Panhead Awards 2009.







ALL COPYRIGHTS TO BANNERS BELONG TO ME! PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU USE THEM! The only exception is if you were a winner of the Panhead Awards 2009, in which case please feel free to take any one of the Award banners.

No comments: