Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I fell for the worst prank ever

So last night, I got this call from my good friend Wenz. It was strange because she's not even allowed to call me at all after about 9 o'clock. She sounded really sad and tired. I asked her what the matter was and she said that our friend Chlo called her up and told her that she thought she was prettier than Wenz. I told Wenz that it was okey because everyone is pretty in their own special way, but that didn't seem to satisfy her.

Then she told me that she thought that Chlo had a crush on Jer. This is weird because everyone knows that Jer has and always will like Hale, but I didn't say anything about that. We talked a bit about how strange a couple they would make. Then Wenz told me that she didn't even want to see Chlo again, just talk to her on the phone. I told Wenz she should hold on to Chlo, because they're such good friends to each other. I suggested that perhaps Chlo was just going through a jerk phase. She was, after all, almost 14.

Then I heard hysterical laughing on the other line. I sat there in silence, because I wasn't sure if Wenz was laughing or if she was crying, or if that was even her! After things quieted down, I asked her who was laughing, and she said Chlo! They had called me to see what I really thought about Chlo. I was so embarresed. I jokingly called Chlo a jerk, and my face turned red. I told them both that they were mean.

I can't believe I fell for it.

No comments: