Thursday, April 15, 2010

Genevieve

My little sister is the best.

She is soooooo adorable. I've never ever seen another baby that's as cute as she is. This might have something to do with the fact that I'm used to babies and don't notice them as much. But if there's this really cute baby in Wal-Mart or Lowe's or something I'll still be like, "Oh, that baby is so cute!" But not one has even come close to Genevieve.

She has these perfect eyes that make you melt. Crazy hair that would look horrible on anyone else but her. A nicely shaped body that you can't help but squeeze every time you walk past her. And the cu-t-est voice. It's sort of like mine, high pitched and nasally. All this perfect-ness helps her to get away with a lot of stuff though.

That's the only bad thing about her. She has one whopper of an attitude. She will demand things, and if you don't give it to her right away, she'll whine for it until you give her a spank or send her to her room. She also pesters her older brother Elijah. He used to get in trouble all the time for making her cry, until we found out that she was the one starting all these fights.

OK, I think she wants a word or two...

lppppppppl''''''''''''''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;lllllllllllllllllllty7]65748\
\
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

/ ggg[[\\89[p000====\ppprqw\7';tghh

Yes, um, anyway.

I love my sister a lot, I know that sounds overused and everything, but I really do. It doesn't matter how bad or good she acts, I will still love her the same, because God gave her to me to love and take care of.

No comments: