Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Look at these pictures! I demand you! (Rock and Worship Roadshow Pictures)

Hey guys! Editing this post to make it more efficient. I had to limit my posts per page down to one so that my video and music wouldn't crash. That problem has now been fixed, with my first ever Sckpanhead Productions presentation! Here was the original blog, along with all the pictures and video I took at the Rock and Worship Roadshow 2011 in Fresno, CA:

"It's now time for part two of the rock and Worship Roadshow 2011 in Fresno! (clap)

I made a really cool video of all my pictures and videos I took at the concert, but they won't upload to blogger. Sorry, but I have no choice other than to post them, one by one, slowly, slowly, ugh. The videos are at the end, strategically placed so you won't just watch them and not look at the pictures. *wink wink* Please do not use any of the pictures or videos without my permission! Thanks, and enjoy."

And now, here is everything that was underneath that, rolled into one. Enjoy!


Please clap for the Roadshow!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: