Friday, May 13, 2011

The Sckpanhead Awards Final Nominations

The nominations are in! Starting today, right now, voting is open for The Sckpanhead Awards 2011! I want to say a personal thank you to all of you who have nominated, I didn't get as many as I thought I would, but I got a nice variety from those of you who did. Without you, this would have been very biased and boring for sure. Before we begin the fun part of this whole thing, let me go over the rules (yes, there are, indeed, rules).

1. You may vote one time per day in each category.
2. Unlike nominations, voting is only allowed here on the blog, so you must comment your votes at the end of this or any other blog.
3. In order for your votes to be counted as valid, you must enter your name. If you can't figure out how to do this, just put your name in the comment. It can be a screen name or a fake name if you desire.

Reader, it is now in your hands! Here are the categories along with final nominations:

Male vocalist of the year

Ryan Clark (Demon Hunter)
David Hostetter (Children 18:3)
Matt Maher
Josh Gilbert (As I Lay Dying)
John Cooper (Skillet)
Trevor McNevan (Thousand Foot Krutch/FM Static)

Female Vocalist of the year

Dawn Michelle (Fireflight)
Britt Nicole
Jen Ledger (Skillet)
Tricia Brock (Superchick)

Artist of the year

Showbread
As I Lay Dying
Lecrae
Red
Disciple
KJ-52

Song of the year

Deafening (Disciple)
Anger and Apathy (As I Lay Dying)
Wonder I (Children 18:3)
Christ Is Risen (Matt Maher)
U Don't Know Me Like That (FM Static)

Album of the year (Released 2010/2011)

H&H (Demon Hunter)
The Powerless Rise (As I Lay Dying)
Outta Space Love (Group 1 Crew)
My Brain Says Stop, But My Heart Says Go (FM Static)

Music Video of the year

In Division (Underoath)
Parallels (As I Lay Dying)
Cover Your Eyes (Children 18:3)
Can't Shut Up (Anthem Lights)

Voting will be open from now until May 26 at 8:00 PM. I, Selena, am allowed two votes. I'm going to post them both today just to get them over with, but remember, only one vote per day. If you are having technical difficulties feel free to contact me, or you can look at my comments for an example. All of you who vote will receive a little something special from me when voting is over, even if you only vote once. It would mean a lot to me if you voted everyday. (OK, if I actually get someone who voted every day, I would totally be so happy with them.)

Have fun!!!!

No comments: