Friday, January 27, 2012

A Premiere of Sorts

I’ve wanted to do a video series for a while now, but until now, I haven’t had a subject, a camera, or the proper editing tools at my disposal. With the purchase of my 3DS (with a handy dandy inward camera) and a brand new computer from my father, I finally have the means to create a video series! I’ve decided to name it “Questions I Would Like To Be Answered”, in which I more or less discuss and answer a question I have. I’ve decided to post one every month on the last Sunday. This video counts for this Sunday, by the way.

Before you watch it, please keep in mind that although I’m not new to video editing, I am new to this particular editing program, and not everything worked out exactly the way I wanted. I’ll be working to figure out this program as we go along, so I’m hoping the episodes will gradually get better. The camera on my 3DS isn’t super great, but you won’t be able to tell in this video. ;) Lastly, I love the song I picked to open this video, but I don’t think it’s a fitting theme song for me. If you know of a good song for the opening of this series, please let me know. Thanks! You guys rock!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, poor number one girl! "She has no brain." But yes, I must agree Ben Kasica is FREAKING AWESOME!

However, you didn't really say WHY boys are smarter than girls...even tho they are ;P

Unknown said...

I know, I was a little harsh. X)

This is why I said I "more or less" answer the question. Expect more rant in this series than answers.