Friday, December 2, 2011

VHNNNNNNNNNNhscxgjrn (Because I'm in a hurry)

I spent most of my life up until I was fourteen as a tomboy. I only spent a few of those years as a serious one, but I wasn't by any means your typical girl. I have never been girly, and I'm not girly now. I don't intend to ever be girly. But one girly trait I've always had is a love for shoes. I love shopping for shoes, I love buying shoes, I love looking at shoes, anything that has to do with shoes I will do and probably love. I'm not picky about my shoes either. The only type of shoe I don't wear are running shoes, unless I'm running of course.

I'm not wealthy, so my shoe collection is not anywhere near what I'd like it to be, but following is a list of all the shoes in my closet and any back story they may have, for example, if I wore them to any place special or if they carry any specific memory. Why am I doing this? I don't know, I love shoes I guess.


My Vans slip-ons I wear the most right now. They're fairly new, I got them from my awesome friend Katie because she loves shoes too and is always making room for more. Lucky for me, I'm only a half size smaller than her, so I get lot's of hand-me-downs.


Ahh, my Eskimo boots. What girl doesn't own a pair of these? I also have two other pairs in black, but these are my nicer ones I wear to Christmas parties and the like.


A basic pair of flats. They're kinda....flat. I think it's been a while since I've worn them.



Another former Katie shoe, my sorry excuse for Converse. I think the actual brand is OP, for some reason I haven't made it over to the Converse store to get me a good pair of my favorite shoe. Oh well, these will do for now.



My running shoes, which I ONLY wear while running mind you. I don't know why it bothers me so much when people wear their running shoes while they're not running.


These aren't Converse either, sadly. (Are any of you getting good Christmas ideas for me? I like all colors!) These shoes used to be my every day shoes before I ripped them on one of those big heavy bathroom doors. Now I only wear them to concerts, including my very first Skillet concert. They are actually boy shoes, the women's sizes didn't go small enough.


Katie gave these to me as well. I only wore them once because they're a little big, but I need to wear them more, they're so cute.


THESE! I have worn these shoes so much, as you can probably tell. I wanted a pair of these in all black, but they only had my size in the white and black, so I had to settle for that. The small feet curse I guess. My friend Wednesday bought me purple shoe laces for them after my hair dying accident. We had a bit of an issue while trying to dye my hair purple with not getting it all over her mom's sink, so she made me get into the shower fully dressed to wash it out. I was freaking out because I didn't want to get any in my eyes, otherwise I might have had time to at least remove my shoes. So my hair matched my shoes for a while.


I don't know why I have these. I don't even wear them.......


Well, you know. I need something to wear in the 100 degree weather, and there's no way I'm putting socks on to go places.


These are my first pair of high heels. I learned a lot while wearing them, like taking smaller steps and letting the guys carry your keyboard for you. (What was I thinking trying to lug that thing around in these?) You should also be ready to laugh it off when you fall, because you will fall, or at least have a bad trip. Ha, Haha. Bad trip.


Once I got used to walking in heels, I was ready to take the next step. These are considerably easier to walk in than my first pair, I'm guessing because they're closed. I even danced in these at my friend's wedding. And come on, look at them! They're like, totally awesome.


I've never worn these either. I don't think I ever will. But how can I bring myself to get rid of a perfectly good pair of shoes?


My military boots. I wore these to a 1940s party with a green military dress. It was so much fun. I wear them with my jeans now when I feel like being a rockstar.

That's pretty much all of them. There's other pairs, like a very old pair of flip-flops and another pair of running shoes. But yeah.

For Christmas, I'm hoping on getting a real pair of Converse hi-tops and Converse All Stars, the hi-tops in black and the All Stars in bright green. I wear size 7 ½ or 8. Just throwing that out there. ;)

1 comment:

RuthieJoy said...

Those last ones are definitely rocker...looks like what John Cooper wears every night :P

Wait, 7.5 or 8 in KIDS sizes? Goodness...:o
:'( I wish you were the same size as me, so we could get black and green hi-tops and trade them out..ya know, one black one green..that would be epic :D


- 4given4everrrrrr