Friday, October 28, 2011

History in the Making

Time: 6:19 am
Place: My house, in my room
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011

Me: Oh man! I have to write a blog before noon today! I better get up right now!

Time: 7:21 am
Place: My house, in the back room, on the couch
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011

Me: (Finished my bible study) Okay, now to write this blog. But I'm so sleepy.....why does this couch have to be the comfiest in the entire house.......what is that bright.....huh? No, mustered please......(Falls over)

Time: 9:35 am
Place: My house,
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011

Some Voice: Hey, hey Selena, it's almost eleven, is your blog written yet?
Me: No, no it's not.
SV: Isn't chapter ten the second longest chapter in Hebrews?
Me: Yes, yes it is.
SV: Then what are you doing sleeping in?
Me: I'm tired!
SV: This is no way to be acting.
Me: Seriously? One, maybe two people read my blog anyways.
SV: That doesn't mean you can just blow it off.
Me: I can and I will, watch me. (Rolls over)

Time: 10:45 am
Place: My house, in front of the computer
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011

Me: (Type, type) What am I doing? I'm trying to be funny but it's really not funny that I'm a procrastinator. (Thinks) Maybe if I came up with something......(Clears throat)

Hello and welcome to my blog this week. I'm your host, and basically, there is no blog this week because forty minutes is not long enough to do a study on Hebrews chapter ten. I'm going to own the title of procrastinator, and come to you this week with a humble apology, and an invitation to come back next week, even though I don't deserve your devotion. But who's to say I can't do as I like anyways? This is my blog, and if I decide to write about peanut butter for six days straight, who's going to stop me? Besides, you have to be pirate for the code to apply which you're not. Any kind of blogging rules are more like guidelines anyway. Be safe this weekend in your activities and make sure you save a bag full of candy for me okay? Have a lovely day.

Post Time: 11:05 am B)

4 comments:

Rjg said...

I submit my humble request for you to write about Peanut Butter for 6 days straight :)

Unknown said...

A valid request. Your suggestions have been filed for further review. Thank you.

Mike said...

To be honest, I have yet to see a whole week of posts about peanut butter. That would be awesome! X)

I don't set a certain time to put together a blog post, because it tends to turn into more of a chore that way I would think. But, as can be seen by my latest absence of posts, that philosophy doesn't turn out the best every time. :)

Anonymous said...

nice to be here sckpanhead.blogspot.com admin found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com